2. Addressees will be required to furnish their Skillet if they have one already or apply for PAN to NSDL/UTIISL if they don’t have one immediately. They will also be required to clarify the source of the high value investments/deposits/expenditure, and whether they are accounted for/explained in the income tax comeback submitted by them properly. 3. In some cases, the taxes officials may also visit the premises of the quality value traders/depositors/spenders. In such instances, the taxpayer should verify the identity of the tax official before furnishing information in the prescribed proforma. In case of any grievance or issue, the taxpayer may contact the Assessing Officer or the Additional/Joint Commissioner or the Commissioner concerned.
The visiting taxes official is required to furnish calling amounts of his supervisory officers. 4. You can find penal implications of not obtaining PAN or confirming it. For not paying proper taxes, there may be a penalty up to 300% of the unpaid taxes, and prosecution in some instances also. Sub: Verification of financial transaction – obtain information – reg. 1. The Income-tax Department is in possession of information which you have got into financial transaction(s), according to details listed below, without quoting your Permanent Account Number (PAN).
Please, remember that the transaction(s) are protected under Rules 114B to 114D of TAX Rules, 1962 read with section 139A(5) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 where quoting of PAN is necessary. 2. You are requested to provide your reply within 15 days in the enclosed proforma and enclose a legible self-attested photo-copy of the PAN card.
In case you do not have a PAN, you may make an application for the same at the authorized service center of NSDL/UTIISL and provide a copy of the acknowledgement along-with reply to this notice. As so when PAN is allotted, you might send a legible self-attested photo-copy of the PAN card to this office. You may also search the internet for these details.
- Risk due to a scheme’s investment objective/strategy and proposed asset allocation is
- 2 options of fiscal policy
- France: 61 million
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3rd floor bhawani bhawan
- What role did the federal government of Ghana play in the selection process
5. This information is requisitioned u/s section 133(6) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 with the approval of Commissioner/Director of Income Tax. You might, however, reply by signed up/speed post or hand-deliver your answer this office. In response to your letter Ref. My PAN No. Is . I’ve paid total income tax of Rs. I am not assessable to taxes. Details of resources from which the above-mentioned investment/deposit/expenditure is made are enclosed.
60 billion in cash as the business enterprise matured. Our analyst noted that Samsung hardly ever made acquisitions, as these had not delivered great results in the past. 100 billion is to begin coming back cash to shareholders. If management do anything right with the continuing business, or if capital allocation turned out a little better than expected just, it might be a big positive surprise.
This can be an example where everything in our analysis directed to a remarkably undervalued business for this kind of franchise and strong free cash flow generation, relative to the market cover. At ARGA, it boils down to valuation always. G&D: How do you take into account the politics of Samsung? The broader conglomerate controls so much of South Korea’s overall economy. Plus, this season for his alleged connection to a corruption scandal the heir to the Samsung empire was caught previously. ARK: Governance is an explicit area of the research for any company ARGA looks at. We even have a checklist that helps analysts understand companies’ governance issues and associated risks.