I want to state a huge MANY THANKS for allowing me to share here the last five years! Read about our family’s story here or visit the blog for journal-style articles about farmhouse living, decorating ideas, entertaining, gardening, and parts and items of family life. Browse our online store for curated farmhouse wares that people hope will bring more joy and beauty to your house. Posted by Little Farmstead at 9:31 AM 2 remarks: Email ThisBlogThis!
4. Translucent powder. Light dusting of powder to set makeup base and concealer. Recommended: Boots No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Translucent. 5. Eyebrows. Audrey Hepburn brows are tricky, no question. The image above shows how even Audrey’s makeup artists had to augment her natural brow to attain the look. My suggestion is to apply the brow a few times before starting any of the other makeup, so you get it just right.
- Little girl with dreams become women with eyesight
- Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture
- It might have a strong fragrance
- Rub it around in circles for 30 to 60 mere seconds, then wash it off with lukewarm water
You want a significant heavy brow almost straight with not much arch. The arch gets drawn in on the top. To do this look, I recommend Benefit “brow zings” – it has a colored brow wax to make your eyebrow look thicker and a setting powder in a complementing shade to complete the brow and set the wax.
Quite the wonder product. Make sure to choose a color darker than your natural brow. 6. False eyelashes. While Audrey’s eyelashes were normally dark and luxurious, in nearly all the photos we love of her, contrary to popular belief, her lashes are augmented. The trick is to not have the fake lashes are apparent.
Use individual lashes to complement your own, particularly at the outside corner of the attention. You can get them at any drugstore. These take lots of practice, so don’t lose heart. 7. Eyeliner. Focus on a darkish liquid liner and range the top lid with a thin line all the way from the within corner to the exterior corner.
At the outside corner, widen light somewhat and position up-wards. We’re seeking to emphasize an almond shape. Next, with a darkish Kohl / pencil liner, smudge lightly under bottom level lashes. If you are doing day makeup, use very on bottom – for a nighttime look little, start all the way from the inside corner of the eyes.